Quinlivin'
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Sewing
My couple of days off have been spent sewing and cleaning the house. I've been making cloth produce bags and pillowcase bags (pictured), in hopes of selling them to raise money for our trip to Fiji.
This one is a bag I made for myself.
1 comment:
Rachel
said...
Very pretty! I used the one you made for me again today :)
May 29, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Tibbslove
Money Saving Mom®
I Can Teach My Child!
Loves Amazing Journey
HAMily Matters
For the Moment
Frugal Living NW
Show 5
Show All
About Me
Aimee
View my complete profile
Family and friends
Hamiltons
Tibbs
Morgans
Jason
Sally
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2011
(79)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(70)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(48)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(81)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(12)
Yum!
Sewing
Catching Up
School's Out for Summer!
Food for Thought
Happy Mother's Day!
After a long week of parent-teacher conferences, I...
Appreciated
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Happy Birthday Rachel!
Diaper Cake
May?
►
April
(23)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(2)
►
December
(2)
1 comment:
Very pretty! I used the one you made for me again today :)
Post a Comment