Monday, November 9, 2009

Favorite Places

One of Trip's happiest places is his changing table. He can be upset and I'll take him there to change him, and he gets happy. I'm pretty sure it's where he will laugh for the first time. I have gotten a couple of little giggles out of him while laying there.




Another favorite is his bouncy seat. Here he was about to fall asleep. A friend had just given us that doggie blanket and Trip is learning how to hold/play with it.


This exersaucer was also from our friends. Their daughters have outgrown it and I think it will now be a favorite of Trip's. It's still a little big for him, but he has fun nonetheless.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe how much he has changed in such a short time! Every new set of pictures seems to show more and more personality in those twinkly eyes!

Unknown said...

Aimee... whenever Lucas is having a rough moment, I take him to the changing table for a "restart" and he almost immediately cheers up. I love it!

Also, I agree with Rachel. Trip's twinkly eyes are just precious.