Saturday, February 20, 2010

Splish Splash!

As I gave Trip a bath one evening this week, I was thinking back to his first bath and how tiny he was in his little tub. I was figuring that it had been almost exactly six months since that first bath and that it was high time for another bath picture.

That first bath ...

... and now.

The funnest part about Trip's bath that evening was that he discovered splashing. He had done it some before, but this week he realized how to really do it and how fun it is. I was laughing at his facial expressions as he kept splashing himself in the face. It was so cute!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

How cute! You know, I was remembering the baths we used to take earlier this week, and the little Tupperware cups Mom would give us ice cream in... fun! I was also remembering that one time I had an oopsie in the tub... not so fun! Ha ha ;)

Unknown said...

Cute pics Aimee. Trip is getting so big and seems to really enjoy bath time. What a cutie!