Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sunset Walk

This summer, I have tried to be good about getting out for a walk several times a week. Trip loves to ride in his stroller and we have enjoyed exploring different routes around town. The other evening, we were out for a spectacular sunset, which always makes a walk more exciting. I was rushing to each next place to get pictures when the sun was just right. I love watching the colors of the sky change and get more intense, only to disappear moments later.

This silo is one of my favorite things in town. It's falling apart but looks so cool when the sun hits it at different times of day.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Those are beautiful pictures, Aimee! I wasn't doing much walking for a month or two, so I kicked it in to high gear and started back up on Couch to 5k. Be more fun if I could do it along with you though! ;)