Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to Football

So, we are a little football crazy around here. We're getting our fantasy football teams ready, and gearing up for Sunday afternoon and Monday night football parties. To go with our enthusiasm for the first game of the NFL regular season tonight (featuring my favorite Packers!), I just put up our new welcome sign on our door.


Everyone's team had to be represented, so it features Beavers for all of us, Broncos for Erik, Patriots for Erik and Jaime, Jaguars for Kirk, and Packers for me.


Happy football season!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Very nice! Corey is doing fantasy football for the first time this year, so I guess he's going to be following it!

sowlee said...

yoo hoo. i need your email if you want access to my now super secret private hush hush blog. mustangsah@yahoo.com