Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break

After a week of spring break, I now have:
  • a much cleaner and more organized house
  • reorganized files and receipts (after much sorting, recycling, and shedding)
  • all of my recipes organized in two binders, with fewer recipes that I will probably never make
  • thoroughly vacuumed carpets, including all the nooks and crannies
  • fewer clothes in my closet that I no longer wear
  • a new appreciation for tea and wheat toast with honey
  • my students' quarterly assessments graded and a good start on my report cards
  • mostly gotten over my usual "I have time off work, so I need to get sick" cold
  • watched/listened to several episodes of Monk, Rachael Ray, and Martha Stewart- they made the sorting and organizing much more fun
  • enjoyed playing with my dogs
  • washed lots of "special care" laundry
  • sparkling shower/tub and floors- which didn't last long

The biggest thing I did not achieve this last week:
  • the desire to go back to work.  :)

No comments: