Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cabinets, Drawers, and Shelves, Oh My!

It is officially time to baby-proof the kitchen. Trip has figured out that it is a very fun place where he can open cabinets and drawers, find lots of treasures, and make a huge mess. The problem for me is that we have so little storage space in the kitchen that I can't spare a cabinet or a couple of drawers to fill with things that he can explore.



If I need a few minutes to get something done, I can usually buy myself some time by putting the books and stuffed animals back on the shelves in Trip's room. He will often stay there until most everything is on the floor.


Daddy's guitar case is a favorite toy as well.


This box has been a fun distraction in the last couple of days.


And finally, just for good measure, a cute picture of Trip's first experience with raspberries (that came special delivery from Grandpa and Noni's backyard). Yum!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Haha, that's an interesting way of buying a few minutes of time! I can't believe how big he's getting, and I just can't wait to see you all!